Today very relaxing -.-
Is been a while do not have that feeling already
For the last few weeks
I always fighting with my "JOBS"... ...
which are very rushing and very stressful
But, I also put my high effort to finish and complete it even I am in sick condition @.@
Sick is not an excuse for us to push away our responsible
Even only with one year working experience, but I finally understand what is the meaning in working life
I am also start to learn to be a quiet guy no matter is related or relatedness with me
By the way, I just want my job have a perfect ending / closing only
Works is not the hard element, just the human is the hard element for us
Because works is lifeless, human is alive one
Works can be controlling, but human is impossible to be under control
This few day my emotion is totally bad
I also express it throughly
Just forgive and forget about me because I am not a good guy even a good friend too

(Please forgive for my lousy English)

0 comments:

Post a Comment